Friday, May 20, 2011

SALE!...SALE!...SALE!....


I don't normally advertise items from my
websites on this BLOG, however, I am having a massive clearance sale at


so I just had to share the news with y'all.

I am currently offering a huge 30-50% off STOREWIDE!!!! ....and if that isn't
"savings" enough for you....spend over
$100-00 and I will also discount your
postage bill by $5-00!!!

Unfortunately I am uable to offer my usual
layby terms during the course of this sale,
however, will offer a special 2 week layby on
items purchased (subject to payment of
a 50% deposit).

The SALE  will be offered for a limited time
only...after which most prices will return to normal.

Once the sale has ended I will be listing
some new stock that has just arrived from
the states (including a new line of Treenware).

Thanks for reading...

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails