It's not a long time in the scale of things

 
It's only taken me 4 years to get my act together ...(can't rush these things can you)...but I'm back!

Lots of  life's highs and lows over the past few years... wont get into the nitty-gritty as you guys don't want to hear about that ....but for most part... my absence has been due to returning to full time work. I am loving the extra $$$ ...but sadly I've found myself very time poor.

If you read back through my last post from April 2013... 😲... you will see that when I last left off I was most excited to have welcomed my new little niece (no name at that stage).

I'm pleased to say that she now has a name....Sienna Rose to be exact. At first her big sister Charlotte wasn't to sure about the new addition to the fam-bam but skip to 4 years later and she is now her much loved (and I'm told very annoying) little sister. Sienna is now in fact a big sister herself to little brother Noah....he's three! (they're all just waaay to cute and easy to spoil)

Despite my work commitments I still try to keep my little business interesting (15+ years and still going strong) and although not updated as often as before the website continues thrive and is now also home to my second business "The Candle Attic"...bespoke soy and imported candles and melts.

As well as selling my candles at my faithful old market stall, I also wholesale them, which in turn keeps me pretty busy... AND not one to sit idle...  since last popping my head up on here I have also now added a facebook page, a facebook group selling page and instagram to my "lot"....you can check them all out via the links above 😊.

Well I reckon that'll do me this time round....little steps (lol).  I hope to be back soon with some words of wisdom, funny anecdotes or just to waffle on some more... Until next time....Chris x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog


Eighteen pair......and counting!!!