My favourite girl...

Hiya all...
Haven't posted in a while ...simply havent had the time..
Here is something a little different this time...

Those of you who have been following my blog for a while would know how much I adore my little neice Charlotte Jade.....well...her mum has entered her in the Bonds baby search and I would be really greatful if y'all could pop in on the following link
and throw a vote or two her way. ..
...ain't she just too cute???

It's as simple as clicking on the "vote" link and entering your email addy.
You will then be sent a confirmation email with a link to visit to confirm your vote
.....one vote per email address is all they will allow.

Thanks everyone
Til next time......... 
Chris x

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog


Eighteen pair......and counting!!!

It's not a long time in the scale of things