Are you sitting down....

Lordy, lordy it's been a little while hasn't it?

Well my friends I am afraid that life has just gotten in the way of blogging! Yep, that's right I admit it...silly stuff like work and family and ailing animals...lol.

I am pleased to say that everything seems to be back on track now. Everyone is reasonably well (including the dawg!) and I have settled into a bit more of a routine at work now that my days are the same every week, rather than changing.

So........Hmmmm....Uhmmmmm...... It would appear that I am out of practice....dare I say it?.... I don't know what to talk about!!!

Oh yes Jackie...I can hear you laughing all the way up here, a whole state away!!!...but it's true...I am at a bit of a loss!

After thinking back through the exciting events of my life this week (not) it led me to scour through my saved pictures, eventually coming up with this one....
Why you ask???
No real reason...just coz I liked it!

It's actually a picture of what I have on top of my fridge at the moment. I took it some time ago (before all of life's dramas...lol) shortly after I repainted my kitchen, which led to a full rearrangement of all my bits and pieces and a severe thinning out of them in the process. (My kitchen bits and pieces that is- my bits and pieces seemed to have rearranged themselves some time ago and thinning out definitely wasn't part it...lol)

Well lookie there...I just thought of something to say...may not have been interesting or earth shattering but at least it was something...better than nothing I guess.

Anyways...thats it! No more riveting news or words of wisdom from this little duck at the moment.

I'm gunna go and sit with hubby now, probably annoy the heck out of him while he watches his motor racing on telly....(now theres a plan...if I annoy him enough he might change the channel!!!....lol....hee hee!).

Anyways...bye for now....I'll try not to leave it as long next time.... Chris x

Comments

  1. There is a first time for everything they say and miracles do happen once in a lifetime. Laughed so hard I fell off my chair so if anything is broken I will send you the bill!!! Welcome back to Blogland duckling. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris, It's great to hear you're all well including Dusty- I was hoping she recovered alright after her surgery a while ago. BTW, I'm glad you shared the lovely display on your fridge- coz I like it too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well helloooo there stranger! Nice to see you around and about. So pleased that Dusty is going well, and assume you're talking about recovering from the surgery back a few months? Poor girl.
    Very glad that life and other things are starting to settle a bit for you all too.
    Hoping you got my email for your birthday? and hope the day was a great one! ♥x♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pic is well worth a post.... and they do say a picture can say a thousand words, so you have really done well...lol.. Good luck with the t.v. remote...lol... :) Happy crafting, Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back...I knew you would find something to talk about!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog


Eighteen pair......and counting!!!

It's not a long time in the scale of things