SWAP goodies galore!!!!...

The most recent SWAP between artisans on The Chocolate Crow Trader has just taken place and SWAP items have been posted and received.

The SWAP this time was a "Tag and a Box Swap". Artisans were required to make or buy a tag and a box and fill it with whatever they desired for their swap partners.

Here is a look at the "fabby" stash of great "grubbies" I received from my SWAP partner and good friend Suzie, from Enchanted Things...

and here is where I popped the sweet little teddy

...thanks Suzie xxx

Here is a little look at the SWAP item I made for my SWAP partner, Jackie from The Back Shed, also a very dear friend. 

I covered the box with fabric, which I aged and distressed and rubbed with lots of yummy spices. I then took an oversized luggage tag and painted and distressed it, adding a  piece that I needlefelted and backstitched with Jackie's name....tying it to the box with thick jute.
 

I knew that Jackie was keen to have a go at some needlefelting so I filled the box with hand-dyed wool roving & woolfelt from the States, together with some needlefelting needles, a template and a handmade little prairie doll I made using a Primitive Pear design.

Another successful SWAP ...if I do say so myself!!!

Pop in and see the "Swapping Crows" page on TCCT. I will be adding some of the other SWAP piccies to it later this evening.....some very nice goodies to be seen!

Till next time ..... Chris x

Comments

  1. Suzie did just as nice a swap for you as you did for me! Love the little Teddy. I've just been gushing (yes gushing!) on my Blog about the wonderful swap I received from you!!! Though your photos show it off much better than mine. Thank you again dear friend, I'm having a lovely time playing!
    J xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful things all round I'd say Chris!! Everything looks brilliant. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb said...

    What a gorgeous swap! Lovely items all 'round!
    So many talented ladies. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It's not a long time in the scale of things


Eighteen pair......and counting!!!